18 June 2009

Day 22

Stiiiiiiiiilllll in a hotel. Day 22. I am probably going to freak out at any moment now. The carpet was replaced yesterday and I was told that it just needs to be cleaned. Hopefully we can be in on Monday. 

Kyle has gotten 100% on everyone of his tests. Even though this month has been expensive and stressful, I know that he really loves this material, which makes all the hassle worth it all. 

The Creepy Lizard Sighting Count is now at 8. yuck! 

Other than that, there isn't much to report on. I am in hiding so that perhaps I can save myself the cost of any more speeding tickets. Kyle said to me the other night as I was crying because of my lead foot "you know you could've gotten a new Coach purse for what you paid in speeding tickets?" He is 100% right, but I wanted to smack him for saying such blasphemous things! :)

All of our "household" goods are in Florida, in a storage warehouse. They are delivering it on Wednesday, so hopefully we have somewhere to put it!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment