12 June 2009

Poor kitties...

Sad day yesterday. Pidgy, our little rambunctious cat, decided to sit in the window of our hotel room, and she was seen and we had to get rid of our kitties until we move (they are not allowed in the hotel). So Kyle and I were going to board them, but then I got all sad cause they would have been in a cage for 2 more weeks, so we called Jaime and Justin and they graciously let us use their spare room for a little bit. We were over at Jaime and Justin's for a few ours and Kyle was playing with their two little girls, and I couldn't get him to leave! It was kinda cute! 

On our way home we decided to stop by our will-be house to see if they had even started on the repairs....and they have! There was fresh paint, and the sand had been raked. (yes i said sand. Grass doesnt grow here, because well grass doesn't grow in sand) So I am hoping and praying that they will let us in there soon! 

Kyle and I drove out to Destin yesterday and I was noticing the whiteness of the sand. It looked like snow on the ground. Then I looked out into the ocean and saw this BEAUTIFUL turquoise waters in the middle of the bay and realized that there is this huge sand bar on the middle of the bay and all the boats park out there and its a huge paaaaarrrtay! How fun! There is a blow up water slide and tons of people around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment