16 June 2009

Speedy Gonzalas!

Ok, well I had a not so great day yesterday. Well it started with trying to navigate my way to my first day at work, and I got a speeding ticket. First one in 5 years. I went to work and that actually turned out fine. Just a tiny two hour shift, then it was off the the biggest factory outlet mall I have ever seen with Jaime and Jenn. We had a good time. Jaime is having her first baby boy, so we got to look at purses and baby clothes all day! Fun stuff! We shopped and shopped and shopped. 

On the way home, I got pulled over AGAIN and got ANOTHER speeding ticket. I managed to make it back to the hotel before I actually broke down and started crying. Just seems like this chapter in my life has been going wrong in almost every possible way!

I woke up this morning deciding to "make my own miracle" like my mom tells me to do and I called the maintenance office to see what more they have to do to the house. They are doing something with the carpet and then they have to clean it. It would be a miracle if we got in there on friday, which I don't think we will, but hopefully we will be able to get out of here on Monday! 

1 comment:

  1. We should start a "Speedy Fund" for you, car washes, yard sales, you name it we can do it to raise money for your scary driving habits! Sorry about the bad news...bummer.

    ReplyDelete