08 June 2009

Kyle got another 100% on his test!! He came home, we ate some questionable Chinese food that my stomach is still unimpressed and reminding me of it, I made Kyle treat me to ice cream from the lobby, and then we watched Dexter.

Kyle was asleep by 9:30p.m. and I am in the lobby of the hotel, the only place where there is internet willing sleep to come, but I am totally caught up...humph...

On another note, it totally amazes me how much deodorant I use, and yet I STIL stink. I shower and 4 hours later, there it is again, the dreadful unladylike smell of body odor. I am half expecting the skin of my underarms to melt off from a combination of constant deodorant use and scrubbing in the shower. Is this too much info? 

2 comments:

  1. You have the cutest blog on the block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the South.... you and your smelly pits! Try Mitchum or do as I have done and resort to the RX strength ones they are selling now. There will come a point when you aren't so sensitive to the humidity, but you might always be smellier than your Idaho self. I moved to Panama City in June and was literally sick for the first week b/c I just couldn't handle the humidity... it DOES get better! Hope you get settled in to something a little less "Nomad" here soon! Come see us soon!

    ReplyDelete