07 June 2009

Still living in a hotel.

We are currently waiting to be placed in our on base house. The way that they do this is they don't make any changes to the houses (i.e. painting, replacing carpet, etc) until someone requests to be moved into that particular house. This process can take up to 30 days. Oy! In the meantime we are living in a very small hotel room, where our cats are illegal. Kyle likes to have downtime on the weekends, understandably, and by the time Sat and Sun come around, I am going stir crazy and want to go out and do something. I don't start work until July 1st, but I may have to go back early! In the meantime, I am trying to explore my new home a little bit and deal with some business. I have been feeling a little under the weather, but I am doing better. The scenery really is stunning, and I am hoping to get our camera soon so that I can post pictures and make you all jealous! 

Kyle started his school on Thursday and got a 100 on his first test on Friday! I am very proud of him, and knowing that he loves what he is doing makes all this hassle worth every minute! This school is 35 weeks, and after that, we will be assigned a permanent duty station and we will move again. Kyle said that I can fly and he will drive...I cannot decide if I should be insulted or just run with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment