13 June 2009

What a busy few days. Yesterday was a little rough. I had my old manager from Starbucks called and told me that Starbucks was "moving towards my seperation". Apparently my original transfer failed. My old manager, my new manager and myself were all UNAWARE of this. When my new manager tried to enter me into her system, she couldn't find me, so she called Starbucks corporate and and they also couldn't find me. Basically I got lost in the system. According to Starbucks "laws" a employee cannot be AWOL like that for more than 3 days without approved leave or on vacation. So Starbucks corporate was ready to give me the boot. Both my old manager and my new manager stepped up though and got everything cleared up and I am going back to work on Monday.

Kyle and I help Jenn and Jay move into their house today. We're pooped! It was good to see them get settled! It made me jealous!! Hopefully we will be in our house soon! I keep praying and praying!! 

Kyle's truck still isn't ready. Hopefully by the end of next week. At least he has a rental car though so I don't have to share! 

All of my Starbucks buddies from my old store in Boise got laid off yesterday. My heart goes out to them and I wish them all nothing but the best. I love you all and I miss you and I promise that just because this door closed, doesn't mean another will open. 

No comments:

Post a Comment